Criminal InJustice Kos's groups.
|Criminal InJustice Kos Community
Criminal InJustice Kos is a weekly series devoted to exploring the myths of "crime", "criminals", and criminal justice and the intersection of race/ethnicity, class, gender, sexuality, age, and disability in policing and punishment. Criminal Injustice Kos (CIK) is committed to furthering action towards reducing inequity in the US criminal justice system. Look for Criminal InJustice Kos every Wednesday at 6 CST. Criminal InJustice Kos Community also republishes related diaries of note that are n...
|Criminal InJustice Kos Editors
This group is designed to coordinate the activities of the Criminal InJustice Kos Editors. Criminal InJustice Kos is a weekly series devoted to exploring the myths of "crime", "criminals", and criminal justice and the intersection of race/ethnicity/class/gender/sexuality/age/disability in policing and punishment. Criminal Injustice Kos is committed to furthering action towards reducing inequity in the US criminal justice system.
Are you sure you want to remove yourself from this group?
Accept or decline the invitation. A private message will be sent to the group with your response.
Recommended by Criminal InJustice Kos
- Commentary by dopper0189, Black Kos Managing Editor ...884 comments 190 Recs
- Long before the arrival of the first Europeans, California was the home to an extremely diverse variety of Indian cultures. The California culture area has the widest variety of native languages, ...40 comments 78 Recs
- Cross-posted from Critical Mass Progress : According to ...36 comments 26 Recs
- The Economic Immobility and Financial Insecurity for People of Color According to ...254 comments 203 Recs
- I will no longer recite the Pledge of Allegiance to my country ...267 comments 116 Recs
- Note: Kossak raina asked had inquired about a transcript of our panel because there was no signing (ASL) at NN, no closed caption and no transcription. Thanks to the efforts of unspeakable, ...93 comments 59 Recs
- We are all Americans. Lest we forget, use of the term, "American," is not ...362 comments 157 Recs
- Ok, so here's a potential $200 million savings in federal spending that I bet some Republicans won't like.8 comments 23 Recs
- So things have been crazy this first half of the year: We dramatically rebuilt the site, birthed multiple verticals ( Elections ,731 comments 690 Recs
- A new report from the reformist Justice Policy Institute concludes that ...61 comments 61 Recs
Criminal InJustice Kos's Tags
- No current results.
Criminal InJustice Kos's Blogroll
- The Sentencing Project
- The Real Cost of Prisons Project
- The Innocence Project
- Racial Profiling Data Collection Center
- Amnesty International USA
- Human Rights Watch USA
- Critical Resistance
- Prison Activist Resource Center
- Death Penalty Information Center
- Angola 3 News
- Solitary Watch
- ACLU: Racial Justice Program
- Critical Mass Progress
- Prison Policy Initiative
- Prisoners of the Census
- Prison Culture
- Injustice Everywhere